This is just a quick update to answer a few regular questions, standby in the coming days for more information as the event nears.
Venue: Patterson River Secondary College, 70 – 90 Eel Race Rd, Seaford.
Parking: Riviera Park, enter via Eel Race Rd, Seaford. Gold Coin Donation to park.
8.15 – Aerobic warm up for 2Km
START TIME: 8:30AM – 2Km – whilst this is primarily for the children, we welcome parents/adults to join them on the run, you can even treat it as a warm up.
8.45 – Aerobic warm up for 5/10Km
START TIME: 9.00 – 10Km
START TIME: 9.05 – 5Km
START TIME: 10.30 – Kids Dash
2. The track is sealed and flat and suitable for wheelchairs or prams.
NOTE: There is approximately 200M on football oval grass at start and on return.
Follow heavy rain the grass areas may be very soft, please keep to the paths. Also be aware of the potential mosquito presence and use repellent and when spectating use light clothing for cover.
3. Pets not allowed on run course during event and must be on lead at all times in the start/finish area, and please clean up any droppings as it is a children’s play area.
4. Early Bird until midnight of last Sunday night in October. If this is too early in the week we may extend to later, please check Registration first page for any change to this.
5 Timing bibs will be available between 5.30PM and 7PM on the Friday before run at Seaford Little Aths @ Riviera Park Clubrooms – access via Eel Race Rd or Coolibar Ave. Will also be available on event day from 6.30am at the event venue.
6. Yes, you can enter on the day but it will be much smoother if you do your online entry even the night before as we will do a final print at 6AM on Event Day.
7. Parking will be at Riviera Park for gold coin donation.
8. We are privileged to be running around the edge of an ecologically sensitive area so please use the bins provided and no excessive noise while on the track as it is the beginning of nesting season. Stay on the track and please follow the marshal’s directions.
9. A bag drop area will be made available.
10. Food and drink stalls will be at start/finish
11. If on offer, singlets cannot be guaranteed after early bird entries.
12. All finishers will receive one of our specially designed finisher medal
13. Trophies for Male and Female Age Groups.
2Km U8, 9-12
5Km & 10Km 17 & Under, 18-29, 30 – 45, 45+
14. Teams can contain any mix of male/female/age group/distance.
15. There is no additional fee for Teams.